A tender look at the way food shapes our hearts, souls, and communities. The idea that it's not just a novelty but a necessity to give food to people and to cook for those we love is the backbone of this book, which celebrates connection and gives you all the tools you need to create amazing moments, one dish at a time."―Danielle Kartes
Rustic Joyful Food: Meant To Share is one of the best family cookbooks with kid-tested and approved recipes developed and beautifully written with love by self-taught home chef Danielle Kartes. It is full meal planning made easy and done for you with simple, flavorful, comforting entrees, sides, desserts, and drinks to delight and entertain your friends and family.
Meals and recipes you'll love to share:
- Enchilada Meatballs (Albondigas) with Spanish Rice and Refried Beans
- Crispy Sweet Chili and Sesame Shrimp with Ginger Peanut Noodles
- Ranch Smash Burgers, Garlicky Green Beans, and Potato Wedges with Sour Cream Dressing
- Tuscan Veggie and Chickpea Stew and Cheesy Scallion Soda Bread
- Baked Salmon with Strawberry Basil Relish and Herb and Parmesan Israeli Couscous
This heartfelt cookbook is perfect for fans of Once Upon A Chef, Half-Baked Harvest, Smitten Kitchen, Joanna Gaines, Melissa Clark, Allison Roman, Valerie Bertinelli, and the Barefoot Contessa. Makes a wonderful housewarming gift for the everyday home cook or wedding gift for the new couple that loves to entertain and throw dinner parties!